- When is your website coming up?
- We are going live from 1st December.
- Why should we register with KRERUM? Benefit to register with KRERUM?
- KRERUM will help you in the following ways:
- Where do you market out product?
- KRERUM will market your product with your name by the following means:
- at our market place ( Krerum.com)
On our Facebook account / shop
On our Instagram account
- KRERUM provides an additional channel to market and sell your products.
- KRERUM market the artists name with their products.
- KRERUM’s platform offers reduced marketing costs compared to other sales channels
- KRERUM facilitate financial support/loans through our channel partners (bank) to artists who wish to take their business to next level.
- KRERUM provide 24x7 technical support to our associates.
- KRERUM provide greater transparency – availability and prices are accessible in an open environment
- KRERUM will help you expand your reach and Customer database.
- Yes. KRERUM will register all the Vendors.
- What will happen if KRERUM got 2 Vendors for the same Product?
- Both Product will have different SKU(stock keeping units ), and price of the product will depend on the respective Vendors.
- How many products can we sell though KRERUM?
- You can sell in multiple categories and as many products you have in them.
- Is KRERUM going to register competitive vendors too?
Product Photography and Description:
- Product Photoshoot will be done by?
- What if Vendor doesn’t know how to do a product photoshoot?
- KRERUM will try to provide a photographer to the Vendor, but it’s not recommended as Vendor could be anywhere in India.
- Product Photos should be of what resolution?
- How Vendor should give product description to KRERUM?
- KRERUM will provide Vendors with a demo excel where all the product details has to be filled.
- Product photoshoot details?
- Below are the details for photoshoot
- Please use a good resolution camera for the photoshoot.
- Product Image should be in a white background, if product is not visible in White background you can change the background to Black, depending on the product.
- Minimum 3 Images per product should be there with all views. I.e. front view, side view, back view or top view, depending on the product.
- Product Image should have good quality, as we are giving the zoom feature in our website.
- If you have Problems while sending big Image files, please compress your image with https://tinypng.com/ then send it.
Registration and Commission:
- What KRERUM is going to charge for registration?
- No registration charge for 3 months and after 3 months we will depend on the vendor’s performance.
- What is the product commission of KRERUM?
- KRERUM takes 12% sales commission and 3% marketing fee from product price for per product sold.
- The prices send by Vendor will directly reflect on the website?
- No as the Krerum MRP will incluide mark up price of commision and marketig fees.
- When KRERUM is going to take product cut?
- When a customer does an online transaction, the money is transferred to KRERUM’s account. From that KRERUM will take KRERUM’s product commission i.e. 15%. And the remaining amount is transferred to the Vendor’s Account.
- Vendor should up-mark the product price while sending the product price to KRERUM?
- It depends on the Vendor. KRERUM will not up-mark the product price given by the Vendors. The product price given by the Vendors will be reflected on the Website, from that KRERUM will take its product cut.
- Who will be liable for GST?
- KRERUM will not be liable for any Taxes. If the Vendor falls under GST, then Vendor will be liable for the Taxes.
- What if Vendor does not fall under GST?
- Then he will not be liable to pay GST, as described in GST rules and regulation.
- GST registration is necessary?
- It is a must if you fall under GST registration. But KRERUM recommend to have GST registration.
- Who will do the packaging?
- Packaging will be done by Vendor. KRERUM will provide some packaging instruction with a packaging kit to the Vendor after registration.
- Packaging charges will be given by?
- Packaging charges will be given by Vendor.
Logistics & Delivery:
- Logistic charges will be given by?
- Logistic charges will be included in the product price?
- No. Product delivery charges will be extra, which will be charged to the customers separately.Who will be responsible if the Customer gets a broken product?
Vendor will be responsible. As the packaging is done by Vendor, they had to make sure that product packaging is